Living and Working on Campus
- For the latest information about residence halls and campus apartments, please visit the Office of Residence Life webpage.
- For information on on-campus dining, please visit CMU Dining.
- Find a list of important dates for Spring 2022 and a full academic calendar on the Academic Calendar webpage.
- Stay healthy — find resources for managing and caring for both mental and physical health on the Health & Wellness page.
- Find help meeting basic needs — CMU's Student Food Pantry provides food and supplies for personal hygiene and cleaning at no cost for students in need.
- The CMU Financial Wellness Collaborative offers help with budgeting basics, saving money, making a payment plan for student loans and more.
Faculty and Staff
Visit the Classes & Academics page for procedures for students returning to class.
Travel for university purposes remains suspended until further notice, unless it is deemed essential by the appropriate division vice president.
CMU travel permissions, when granted, will follow federal and state restrictions and the advice of CMU Health, as informed by recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, particularly when travel includes visiting any identified high-risk location.
All travelers should carefully review and adhere to the CDC guidelines and recommendations related to travel, which can be found at the CDC travel website.
Before traveling, students, faculty and staff should carefully consider how their trip may impact the health and safety of their classmates, colleagues, friends and families. Please refrain from participating in high-risk activities, and remember to wear a mask, wash your hands often and practice social distancing.
For those traveling internationally, follow CDC guidelines found here.
CMU defines a visitor as an individual who is not a current student or faculty or staff member. Visitors may include families, alumni, donors, community partners and other guests, as well as vendors, inspectors, contractors and other non-employees performing services on our campus.
All visitors to campus must follow all CMU health and safety protocols, which include: