Search begins for associate dean in the College of Business Administration
11-member committee appointed to support the search
Chris Moberg, dean of Central Michigan University’s College of Business Administration, has announced a search for the college’s next associate dean.
Dean Moberg has appointed Paula Lancaster, dean of the College of Education and Human Services, as the chair of the search committee. Other committee members include:
- Hayam Alnakhli, assistant professor in the Department of Marketing and Hospitality Services Administration.
- Abu Amin, associate professor and chair in the Department of Finance and Law.
- Karen Arthur, director of Business Student Services.
- Symantha Clark, a senior, marketing major, BRC peer mentor, and CBA Student Ambassador.
- Aparna Lhila, associate professor in the Department of Economics and director of the Master of Business Administration program.
- Jim Nesbitt, fixed-term faculty in the Department of Business Information Systems.
- Prajakta Nivargi, a graduate student in the Master of Science in Information Systems program.
- Lori Olsen, professor and interim chair in the Department of Management.
- Erica Peters, executive assistant to the provost.
- Michelle Yang, associate professor in the Department of Management.
The new associate dean will work with department chairs, program directors, college-level committees, and the directors of Business Student Services and the Office of Student Engagement and Professional Development, to advance college priorities. The incumbent will be responsible for providing leadership and direction in support of academic planning, program development, enrollment management, curricular processes, student services, and the implementation of diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives throughout the college.