Alumni of Central Michigan University may continue to use your CMU email address after graduation.
Things to know:
- If you actively use your email account, please consider forwarding it to another email address. To do so, please see the instructions: Forwarding Email Addresses
- You must use your account at least once annually to remain active. All inactive accounts will be notified on an annual basis and deleted for no activity.
- For additional information, please contact the CMU Help Desk at 989-774-3662 or email@example.com.
For your protection:
- Never respond to an email request or website asking you to change your password through a link.
- You should be highly suspicious of any email messages that ask you to take action on your account, and you should look to corroborate the information with other fixed-news sources, such as our alumni website, the OIT helpdesk, and Centralight magazine.
- We suggest you change your password annually.
We thank you for helping us secure CMU and make our campus a safer digital environment.