Meeting Space Available
A great way to see first-hand the facilities available through CMU's Innovation and Online is to hold your next off-site meeting at one of our centers.
CMU has centers and innovation hubs across Michigan with meeting spaces you can reserve. Since most of our courses are taught to working adults in the evening or on weekends, rooms are often available during regular business hours Monday through Friday.
Please contact the center directly at least 10 days in advance of your event to reserve a room*.
- Just off Southfield Freeway between I-96 and I-94
- On Woodward Ave. inside the One Kennedy Square building.
Grand Rapids: 616-361-4160
- Just north of I-96 on East Beltline
Lansing Community College University Center 517-483-9760
- Downtown Lansing on Shiawassee Street
- On South Washington Ave in the SVRC Marketplace building
- On Evergreen Road, just south of Eleven Mile near the Southfield Public Library
- Just off I-75 at ext 72 (Crooks Road).
Room size varies by location. Some centers have conference rooms and computer labs available as well as lounge areas with Internet access, printers, and copiers.
*Not all locations are available for third-party use.