Explore the popular and powerful resources from the Veterans' Resource Center for prospective Central Michigan students with a military background.
The VRC serves CMU students who are:
- Active Military (including National Guard and Reserve).
- Spouses and dependents of Veterans and Active Military.
The VRC staff helps students
- Get the most out of their CMU experience.
- Access educational benefits, including those applicable to spouses and dependents.
- Build academic and social networks.
- Successfully make the transition from military environments to our centers across the U.S., our main campus, or online learning.
Which GI Bill®?
Cost of Attendance
How much is CMU going to cost? Please complete the Net Price Calculator to determine your estimated amount for Veteran benefits and how they will affect the cost of attending CMU. Once completed, please upload a copy of the Net Price Calculator results on the Enrollment Certification Request (ECR) form.
Once benefits are certified, the amount will be updated on the College Financing Plan.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.