Skip navigation

Reporter Resources

​Contact University Communications

Visiting campus

University Communications
West Hall
Central Michigan University
Mount Pleasant, MI 48859

Media seeking to use any type of camera on campus must contact the University Communications office in advance at 989-774-3197. 

Parking passes are required on campus. If a parking pass is needed, one can be obtained through University Communications.

CMU quick facts

University leadership

Calendar of events

CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Copyright Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 | Phone 989-774-4000 | Privacy Policy | Website Feedback | Desktop View