The Central Michigan University community will have an opportunity to meet with the sole finalist for associate dean of the College of Education and Human Services at an open forum next week.
Faculty, staff and students can meet with Megan Goodwin, interim associate dean, from 11-11:50 a.m. Monday, Nov. 18, in room 413 of the Education and Human Services Building.
A search committee — co-chaired by David Patton, acting associate dean of the College of Science and Engineering, and Nel Boose, director of enrollment and financial operations for the College of Education and Human Services — named Goodwin the finalist in an internal-only search.
Other committee members are:
- Ellen Armbruster, faculty member, counseling and special education.
- Julie Cunningham, director, Center for Excellence in STEM Education.
- Jon Humiston, executive assistant to the provost.
- Michael Mamp, faculty member, fashion, interior design and merchandising.
- Tim Otteman, faculty member, recreation, parks and leisure services administration.
- Tierney Popp, faculty member, human development and family studies.
- Kristen Skiver, human resources representative.
- Gina Umpstead, faculty member, educational leadership.
- Betsy VanDeusen, faculty member, teacher education and professional development.
- Al Zainea, director, academic and professional programs.