Group Visit Requests
Do you know a group of high school students who would excel as CMU Chippewas? We host group visits for high schools or other groups of prospective high school-age students on select Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays starting at 10:30 a.m.
To request a visit, fill out the form below and the Admissions Office will respond to requests in the order received. Availability is limited, so request your visit today!
During your visit, you'll...
- Hear from our Admissions team – learn about the application process, scholarship opportunities, and our campus community.
- Embark on a 90-minute walking tour of campus – we encourage groups to dress appropriately for the tour and for the ever-changing weather conditions in mid-Michigan.
Group expectations and guidelines
- A roster of students attending must be provided in advance.
- Transportation and meal costs are the responsibility of the group attending the visit. If a group would like to experience eating on campus, they can call and arrange payment with Campus Dining at 989-774-6406.
- Cancellation Notice: If you find it necessary to cancel your visit, please notify our office as soon as possible.
* All students in the group must be high school level or older. Middle school groups may plan a visit by contacting University Recreation and/or the Museum of Cultural and Natural History (989-774-3829) or the CMU Center for Charter Schools (989-774-2100) if they are a certified Charter School Academy.