Group Visit Requests
Do you know a group of high school students who would excel as CMU Chippewas? We have group visit dates available throughout the year for prospective high school-age students.
During your visit, your students will...
- Hear from our Admissions team, learning about the application process, scholarship opportunities, and our campus community.
- Embark on a 90-minute walking tour of campus that includes a residence hall room, the Student Activity Center, Park Library, Bovee University Center, and two academic buildings.
Group expectations and guidelines
- A roster of students attending must be provided in advance.
- Transportation and meal costs are the responsibility of the group.
- All students in the group must be high school level or older. Options for middle school groups include visiting University Recreation (989-774-3686) and the Museum of Cultural and Natural History (989-774-3829). Certified charter schools may contact the Governor John Engler Center for Charter Schools (989-774-2100) for assistance.
High school counselors and teachers may schedule their group by picking from a list of available dates.