Even if we can't meet in-person, we want to show you, admitted students, just how fired up we are about having you at CMU.
We’re bringing the entire CMU Chippewa family to you – virtually – this spring. Faculty, staff, alumni and current students are ready to greet you in weekly online sessions throughout April and May.
Have you committed to CMU?
If you are an incoming freshman or transfer student committed to CMU for the upcoming year, you will learn how to make a smooth transition, and even get a head start on checking off some of those next steps while you're home.
Still deciding on a school?
We know, this would have been a great time to visit campus. Instead, hop into the private admitted student Facebook group
, ask some questions, and watch Fire Up Fridays. You will find the same support that defines the CMU Chippewa family on campus, along with everything you need to help determine if CMU is the place for you.
How to watch
No registration needed!
– Orientation and housing (Watch
– Academic colleges (Watch
– IMPACT and Leadership Safari programs (Watch
– Hear from current students (Watch
– Financial aid (Watch
– Michigan College Access Network Decision Day Celebration (Watch
– Parent and family session (Watch
May 22 – Study Abroad and Alternative Breaks
May 29 – Living Learning Communities - Part 1
- Business Residential College
- Education & Human Services Residential College
- Health Professions Residential College
- Living Learning Communities - Part 2
- Multicultural Advancement & Cofer Scholarship Residential College
- Public Service Residential College
- Science & Engineering Residential College
All broadcasts are hosted at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time.