Skip to main content

International Legacy Tuition Award

CMU seal at daybreak

When a CMU degree is a family tradition! Open to any newly admitted international graduate student for resident tuition with a parent or grandparent who earned their degree from Central Michigan University.

Important Notes:

  • This award does not apply to students who are attending Medical School.
  • Since all domestic students get resident tuition, only international graduate students can benefit from this award.

How to request a graduate tuition award

Complete the section of the admissions application that asks for information about a parent or grandparent who attended CMU.