What can you do at CMU?
When visiting campus, you’ll discover the value of a Central Michigan University education – from our modern academic approach to our vibrant and supportive community. You’ll engage with the CMU Admissions team and current students during an informative presentation and a guided walking tour of our park-like campus, including a residence hall room.
We host these visits nearly every day of the week. Please join us!
Keeping you safe is a priority
Guided by CMU's Emergency Management Team and state officials, we’ve taken the following steps with your safety in mind. In return, guests share responsibility for public health by agreeing to abide by CMU's safety guidelines for visitors.
- Social distancing is observed.
- Group sizes are limited.
- Personal face coverings are required on campus. If you don't have one or forget to bring yours, we've got you covered.
- Staff members are trained on new safety standards.
- Staff members are required to self-screen daily prior to arriving on campus.
- Each student may bring a maximum of two guests.
Can't find a time that fits your schedule?