High school students, transfer students, and family members will find a variety of opportunities to explore CMU throughout the year, both in-person and virtually.
Keeping you safe is a priority
Guided by CMU's Emergency Management Team and state officials, we’ve taken the following steps with your safety in mind. In return, guests share responsibility for public health by agreeing to abide by CMU's safety guidelines for visitors.
- Social distancing is observed.
- Group sizes are limited.
- Personal face coverings are required on campus. If you don't have one or forget to bring yours, we've got you covered.
- Staff members are trained in new safety standards.
- Staff members are required to self-screen daily prior to arriving on campus.
- Tour groups will not enter residence halls and campus restaurants during the tour.
- Each student may bring a maximum of two guests.
DAILY PRESENTATIONS & CAMPUS TOURSVisit campus in-person to learn about the admissions process, scholarships and campus life. Precautions have been made to adhere with the latest safety guidelines.
TRANSFER STUDENT VISIT DAYS
Prospective transfers can learn about the application and scholarship process, take a guided campus tour, and connect with an academic advisor.
ACADEMIC DISCOVERY DAYS
Learn about a specific academic area within one of our six academic colleges. Hear from your future faculty, staff and fellow students, and tour the facilities you will use in your particular area of study.