Canadian Alumni Chapter: Innovation Award
For the purpose of this category, innovation means, the creation or promotion of a new service, product, or variation on current practice that is unique and adds value to the organization’s internal and external clients. Examples of innovations may speak to the identification of a problem, potential problem or opportunity, and/or a specific solution to the problem, potential problem, or an approach to realigning an opportunity. Examples would have resulted in substantial or significant benefits in one or more of the following categories:
- Improving the overall experience for those in the college setting or workplace
- Saving money, time, material, or resources
- Improving service, procedures, systems, or methods
- Increasing productivity or
- Improving workplace wellness or employee engagement
Nominations for the Canadian Alumni Chapter Awards are closed.