Canadian Alumni Chapter: Strategic Partner Award
The Strategic Partner Award is intended to recognize contributions made that directly influence the success of the CMU Alumni, Canadian Chapter. Partners may have contributed in-kind services or non-monetary resources that support the activities of the chapter. Partners may include the following: host institutions, academic institutions, organizations such as research centers, philanthropic foundations or trust funds, departments and or agencies of the government (federal/provincial/municipal), private sector firms and corporations, not-for-profit organizations, professional associations, labor organizations, and/or individuals. Some examples (not intended to be conclusive) of in-kind services are identified below.
- Providing Space (for meetings or functions) to be used for CMU
- Alumni Activities
- Technical support
- Consultation services
- Faculty/staff time
- Use of technical equipment
- Materials and supplies
- Use of host licenses needed for a project
- Access to library/databases or gaining resource copyright clearance
- Preparation of marketing materials or digital media
- Mentorship and Professional Development
Nominations for the Canadian Alumni Chapter Awards are closed.