We believe a great education should be affordable, and we take great pride in serving those who serve.
Active military members qualify for up to 40 percent off tuition in recognition of your service. Our Military Rate is open to all active-duty military, reservist, guard members, their spouses, and qualified dependents. All you need to do to access your reduced rate is:
- Show active/guard/reserve military, or dependent identification card, to CMU Veterans’ Resource Center, the Student Service Court in the UC, or the nearest CMU Education Center staff.
- Provide a verification letter from your command reflecting the current status and end of service date.
We'll waive the application fee for all U.S. military veterans, active duty, National Guard, and Reserve service members. To access your waiver, provide one of the following at the time of application:
- DD-214 form verifying service.
- Service verification letter from their command indicating current duty station.
- VA Certificate of Eligibility.
- Active military ID if you are applying in person at a CMU center.
Veterans' Resource Center
Our support team is here to help you make sure you get credit for all applicable military training, stay on track to finish your degree and more.
Duane C. Kleinhardt, VRC Director
U.S. Navy, U.S. Army (Ret.)