Our SAP Next-Gen Lab has four workstations that can fit up to seven students at a time. We also have state-of-the-art equipment and tools for you to use for innovating and prototyping.
- 12 SAP ECC or S/4 HANA servers
- 8 laptops for student use
- 50” monitor for easy collaboration
- 3D printer to create parts and other necessary objects
- Raspberry Pis (model 3 and 4), a small credit-card sized computer, used for computing and coding
- Arduino Nanos, a compressed microcomputer that is used to control the functions of embedded systems.
- 3 Keysight oscilloscopes to test and display voltage signals
- Various electronic components (breadboards, resistors, capacitors, transistors, etc.)
Measuring inventory levels
Our faculty and information systems students are currently partnering to build a system that will automatically measure the number of raw materials at each workstation on an assembly line and ensure that a factory never runs out of stock. If levels begin to drop, the system will connect to SAP to send out alerts to various departments.