Giving to the College of Business Administration
Fire up and invest in future business leaders
You can change the life of a student — or many students — by providing access to powerful business education at CMU. In addition to academic scholarships, you also support opportunities for experiential learning that prepare our students to be competitive in the job market.
How you can support students
- Create a named scholarship for freshmen, transfer students and those with financial need.
- Sponsor student access to professional competitions and certifications.
- Give to the CBA Student Emergency Fund, which provides for a variety of needs that threaten a student’s ability to graduate or participate in a successful job search, such as a suit or travel to attend a job interview.
- Inspire future leaders by supporting initiatives, such as Women in Business and Leadership.
- Grow signature programs, such as the Michigan Finance Scholars program and the Professional Sales Institute in the CBA.
Get involved with current CMU Chippewas
By getting involved with our current students, you have the ability to shape the next generation of business leaders. Our signature strength is the support and engagement of our alumni, friends and corporate partners.
How you can get involved
- Become a mentor and coach
- Share your story as a guest speaker
- Host a corporate tour
- Become an internship sponsor
- Attend or even help host a CBA mixer/event
- Give philanthropic support to students and programs
To learn more about any of these exciting opportunities, please call 989-774-2130.