Implicit Bias Training
Are you looking to apply for or renew your licensure?
As of June 1, 2022, all professions licensed or registered under the Michigan Policy Health Code, except for Veterinary Medicine, are required to complete Implicit Bias training in order to apply for or renew your licensure, according to the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA)’s Bureau of Professional Licensing with the State of Michigan.
We can help!
Our online training:
- Satisfies Michigan requirements for first-time licensure and license renewal.
- 100% online and on your own time.
- CME accredited for continuing education credits.
- Qualifies for state continuing education credit hours (SCECH).
- Is developed by our expert faculty
Implicit Bias Training for Health Care Providers
$79.99 for 1 year
Not sure which professions licensed or registered need to meet this requirement? The list includes:
- Athletic Trainers
- Behavior Analysts
- Genetic Counseling
- Marriage & Family Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Nursing Home Administrators
- Occupational Therapy
- Osteopathic Medicine & Surgery
- Pharmacy (Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, etc.)
- Physical Therapy
- Physician’s Assistants
- Podiatric Medicine & Surgery
- Respiratory Therapy
- Social Worker
- Speech-Language Pathology
LARA-compliant Implicit Bias Training
The Michigan Bureau of Professional Licensing now requires Implicit Bias Training for almost all healthcare professions. This means that if you’re looking to get your license or renew your existing one, you’ll need to complete the training. Our training covers all the required topics outlined in the new rule added to the Public Health Code – General Rules R 338.7004 Implicit Bias Training standards.