Business Residential College in Beddow Hall
Business Residential College Video
- Live and learn in a positive and supportive community with other business students.
- Connect with BRC students to develop business skills, attend social events, participate in service and campus events, and build lasting friendships.
- Take core business courses, work on group projects, and study together with other BRC students.
- Network with business faculty, staff, and upper-class business students, along with business professionals.
- Live in a community with BRC E-Board and meet weekly with business student leaders.
- Create your personalized degree plan with your business advisor to map out your academic requirements.
The BRC is designed for new students who are planning to major in one of our 17 business majors. Commitment to academic excellence with a minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred.
Complete BUS 109: Collegiate Success for Business Students (a one-credit course offered exclusively to BRC students). In this course, you will cultivate business skills by participating in events such as a resume building workshop, professional dress seminar and LinkedIn lab.
Participate in experiential learning activities and community service that engage students in the campus and the Mount Pleasant community.
Attend Leadership Safari prior to the start of the academic year. Leadership Safari registration begins in May. (CMU Band & Color Guard are excused from Leadership Safari.)
Attend BRC Orientation during the start of the fall semester.
Demonstrate a commitment to positive and respectful behaviors in our the living and learning community.
Business Residential College (BRC) Application
You must apply for housing before you apply to join the Business Residential College.