Quality of Life Room
The library’s quality of life room serves a variety of needs. Examples of usage include:
- Nursing mothers/lactation
This room is not intended for meetings, breaks, meals, naps, or work/office space.
Room use information:
A valid CMU ID or CMU Libraries card is required for checkout.
- The room is intended for use by individuals, with an exception made for nursing mothers.
- Checkout is for 1 hour, with no renewals. Back-to-back checkouts are
- Two simultaneous reservations are allowed in seven days. Please make
reservations in person at the 2nd Floor Library Services Desk or by calling 989-774-3114.
- Drinks are permitted in approved containers only. Food is not allowed in
- Please do not alter the room layout or bring in extra furniture.
- Please lock the thumb lock on the door after you enter. This will indicate to staff that
someone is in the room.
- Please do not leave the room unattended. The library is not responsible for any lost or
- When leaving, turn off the lights, lock the door with the key, and return the key to the 2nd Floor Library Services Desk.
- The room must be vacated, and the key returned 30 minutes before the
- Policy violations may result in loss of room privileges.