Quality of Life Room
The library’s quality of life room serves a variety of needs. Examples of usage include:
- Nursing mothers/lactation
This room is not intended for meetings, breaks, meals, naps, or work/office space.
Room use information:
Central ID access is required at all times for entry.
- The room is intended for use by individuals, with an exception made for nursing mothers.
- Available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Drinks are permitted in approved containers only. Food is not allowed in
- Please do not alter the room layout or bring in extra furniture.
- Please lock the thumb lock on the door after you enter. This will indicate to staff that
someone is in the room.
- Please do not leave the room unattended. The library is not responsible for any lost or
- When leaving, please turn off the lights and ensure the door is completely closed.
- The room must be vacated 30 minutes before the library closes.
- Policy violations may result in loss of room privileges.