Adobe Digital Lounge
Location: 212 Park Library
Drop-In Help Hours:
Monday: 5:00 - 7:00 PM
Tuesday: 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday: 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM and 5:00 - 7:00 PM
Thursday: 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
For assistance outside these hours or if you would like to set up a remote support session, please email us by clicking the button below.
Email us at:
to schedule an Adobe help consultation.
Equipment available for checkout in the Adobe Digital Lounge
- Audio Interface - Scarlett 18i8 (With 2 headphone adapters)
- Microphones – Heil PR-20 UT with cables (x3)
- Microphone Stands
- Desk (x2)
- Euro Boom
- Headphone Amp with cable to audio interface
- Tripod Selfie Stick with remote
- Ring Light
- Please note: At this time the library DOES NOT check out headphones.
Reserve the Sound Recording Booth
Reserve time in the sound booth located in the Adobe Digital Lounge for podcasts and other audio recordings.
The Sound Recording Booth includes:
- Audio equipment available for checkout for use in the sound booth.
- Video/audio editing station located inside the booth.
Reserve the Green Room
Room 213 located just outside of the Adobe Digital Lounge includes green walls which provide the perfect creative backdrop for video production.