Departments in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
In the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, you'll participate in hands-on learning that teaches you to think
critically, communicate clearly, and solve complex problems—skills that will prepare you for careers, leadership and engaged citizenship. We offer
undergraduate degrees, certificate programs, and graduate degrees that lead to exciting careers in a variety of disciplines.
You'll perfect your writing and speaking skills and gain an advanced understanding of people and social structures through internships, creative endeavors, applied research opportunities and multicultural activities.
As an effective, informed, and compassionate professional, you'll put all your skills to use engaging with people and communities at the regional, national and international levels. You'll make an impact in a field you're passionate about.
Academic departments and programs
- Department of English Language and Literature
- English as a Second Language Program
- Department of History, World Languages, and Cultures
- Department of Military Science and Leadership
- Museum Studies Program
- Department of Philosophy, Anthropology and Religion
- Department of Psychology
- School of Politics, Society, Justice and Public Service
- Women and Gender Studies Program