Get Adobe Software
Want an Adobe license?
As an Adobe Creative Campus, Adobe software is available to all currently enrolled students and faculty, and staff at no cost. Review the options below and request a license for the one that best suits your needs.
Choose one of the following license options:
Option 1: Adobe Express Premium (Available to students)
A collection of software targeted at beginner multimedia creators
that wish to create and edit graphics, photos, logos, videos, social
media content, print materials, and more, all within user-friendly and
intuitive web and desktop applications that do not require extensive
prior knowledge or skills. Remixable templates, design elements,
tutorials, and guidance are embedded to help creators get great results
quickly and have fun building their skills.
Best suited for:
- students who wish to use Adobe software on a Chromebook.
- students who are not majoring or minoring in multimedia-heavy disciplines.
- computers with average processing power and/or smaller hard drives.
Option #2 – Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps (Available to students, faculty, and staff)
A more robust collection of industry-standard software targeted at
intermediate and advanced creators with an extensive skillset and desire
to create more complicated professional-level multimedia from scratch.
It empowers people to create without limits in virtually any medium,
including photography, graphic design, film, video, animation, web and
mobile UX, and more. Users who choose this option can
also use Express Premium software.
Best suited for:
- all faculty and staff.
- students majoring in multimedia-heavy disciplines.
- students who are required to use more advanced software to complete coursework,
research, or job duties.
- those who have or wish to expand their digital literacy skills for personal or professional endeavors.
Students who are not required to use All Apps and/or desire a beginner
level yet very powerful, software are encouraged to consider requesting a
standalone Adobe Express Premium License.
Adobe Express Premium:
Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps:
- Downloading, Installing, and Logging In To Applications on Personally-Owned Computers
- Downloading, Installing, and Logging In To Applications on CMU-Owned Faculty and Staff Machines
- Downloading, Installing, and Logging In To the Apps on Mobile Devices
- Installing the entire suite of Creative Cloud applications
requires considerable hard drive space on your devices. It is
recommended that you download applications as needed.
- If your devices do not meet the system requirements, contact the Help Desk.
- Can't install Adobe Creative Cloud? The suite is available on ALL Park Library computers for anyone without a computer capable of installing them.
- Visit the CMU Adobe Creative Cloud FAQ page for related information.
- Eligible households can enroll in the Emergency Broadband Benefit program through a participating broadband provider or directly with the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC). Mail-in applications will also be available. Additional information about the Emergency Broadband Benefit by calling 833-511-0311 between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. any day of the week.