Public Service Residential College in Troutman Hall
Live alongside service-minded peers who share your commitment to improving the lives of people and society. As a member of the Public Service Residential College, you'll gain professional skills through public service, relational leadership, and scholarly engagement.
A residential college is not just a place to live, but a community of engaged students with invitations to academic and co-curricular experiences which will set you apart from other degree holders in the job market. For example:
- Social, academic and leadership opportunities.
- Individualized mentorship.
- Interactive course with your peers.
- Structured service trips.
The Public Service Residential College is in the Towers Community and features a one-bedroom suite shared by 2 people.
You’re eligible to live in the Public Service Residential College if you are:
- Considering a major or minor in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences.
- Committed to understanding and solving the problems facing people and society.
- Focused on academics.
How to apply
Applications for the 2022-2023 PSRC cohort will be accepted until space fills. There is no additional cost and the application process is simple. Just submit the online application, and you will hear from us soon via your CMU email.