Carls Center Drop Off Services
We have created a convenient drop-off service to better serve our patients with a hearing aid, cochlear implants and accessory issues. While the drop-box is equipped with a tamper-resistant lock and we make every effort to ensure the security of your hearing devices, we cannot guarantee 100% security from vandalism, burglary or other unforeseen events to the drop-box.
Hearing aid drop-offs can be utilized for the following problems:
- Excessive battery drain.
- Lost removal filament.
- Dead hearing aid.
- Sound issues.
- Clean and check.
What you need to know about Drop-off Service
- This is not a same-day service.
- Prior to placing hearing aids in the drop-box, put them in a sealed plastic bag or sealed envelope.
- Include your name, phone number, and a description of the problem and how best to reach you.
- Complete the above steps in advance at home, as there will be no envelopes, paper or pens available at the drop-box in order to minimize the risk of infection.
- If you leave a hearing aid in the drop-box, we encourage you to call and notify our office.
Next steps for Pick-up Service
- We will call when your hearing aids are ready to be picked up.
- Park in the Loading Zone in front of the Health Professions Building and call us at 989-774-3904 to inform us you have arrived.
- A Carls Center Staff member will bring your hearing aids to you at the curbside.
- If payment is due, the payment will be collected at this time. Please be prepared to pay with a credit card over the phone or exact cash.
- If you would prefer your hearing aids be mailed to you, insured shipping costs will apply.
Hearing aids may also be mailed to us at:
Carls Center Audiology Clinic
Central Michigan University
Health Professions Building 1101
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859
We recommend you use a padded box (not an envelope) and insure the package.
The drop-off box is accessible 24/7 and pick-up is available Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Contact us at 989-774-3904 with questions or to learn more about dropping off your hearing aids.