Louise A. Williams and Jane McNamara Scholarship
- Junior or Senior Status (for Fall)
- 3.5 or higher cumulative GPA
- Declared major in a health professions area
- Other criteria: First consideration given to a student who is a resident of Isabella County
Write an essay in 500 words or less about you and your career goals.
The deadline is April 1 and application information will be available soon.
Health Professions Dean's Scholarship
- 3.0 or higher GPA
- Signed major within The Herbert H. & Grace A. Dow College of Health Professions
- Other criteria: Must demonstrate leadership in their discipline.
- The award is renewable.
Write an essay in 500 words or less explaining your leadership style; provide examples you can share of personal leadership experiences; explain how you plan to pursue leadership in your chosen career path. The deadline is April 1 and application information will be available soon.
The Chuck Curtiss Beauty in Life Scholarship
- Enrolled within a qualifying major in The Herbert H. & Grace A. Dow College of Health Professions
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Must demonstrate financial need
- First preference is given to a student who is a resident of Michigan
Submit a one-paragraph essay that expresses how you have dealt with a loss in your life (loved one, pet, or any other loss) and were still able to see the beauty in life. The deadline is April 1 and application information will be available soon.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.