Study Abroad in Political Science and Public Administration
Imagine studying international politics in places like Hong Kong or Rome. With Central Michigan University's Office of Study Abroad, you can expand your worldview and gain the cross-cultural and global knowledge that is highly valued by today's employers and graduate schools.
Students from Political Science and Public Administration have studied abroad in the following locations:
- American University of Rome, Italy
- Centre International d`Etudes Francaises (CIDEF)
- Dominican Republic
- Freie Universitaet Berlin, Germany
- France and Italy: The Culture of Renaissance Italy and France
- Galapagos Islands
- German Federation Exchange, Germany
- Greece: Foundations of Western Civilization
- Ireland: Pre-Student teaching Program
- ISA Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica Madre y Maestra - Santiago, Dominican Republic
- ISA Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Valparaiso - Chile
- Japan Center for Michigan Universities
- KEI Moscow
- Kingston University, United Kingdom
- Lingnan University - China
- Mexico: Los Ninos de Oaxaca
- Nanyang Technological University
- South Korea: Public Administration Case Study: Policy Management in Seoul
- South Africa beyond Apartheid: Literature, Identity, Culture & History
- University of Limerick, Ireland
- Universidad De Navarra, Spain
- University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- Universidad San Francisco de Quito
Study abroad grant
An international experience is an invaluable part of a student's education and will provide an international perspective that cannot be fully recreated within the classroom. To promote international study, the School of Politics, Society, Justice and Public Service has created a Study Abroad Grant to assist students with costs related to study abroad. Please note that the maximum award amount is $100 and is dependent upon the amount of funding available. For additional information, please email SPSJPS@cmich.edu.
College study abroad grant
The Student Study Abroad Grant is available from the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences at Central Michigan University. Ongoing. Requests will be reviewed and applicants notified via e-mail in 2 to 3 weeks.
Please contact the CMU Study Abroad office at 989-774-4308 for additional scholarships.