Health Professions Residential College in Emmons Hall
Join a supportive community of students who share your passion for health care. Living in our Health Professions Residential College gives you the chance to meet like-minded peers, serve the community and develop leadership skills.
The HPRC brings together high-achieving students in any health-related major, giving you an instant community of classmates who will support and challenge you. You’ll also engage in enriching scholarly and community activities, building your portfolio and your skills.
The Health Professions Residential College is located in Emmons Hall, which features two-bedroom suites, private bathrooms and kitchenettes in the housing community.
To join our Health Professions Residential College, you’ll need to demonstrate a commitment to academic excellence. Additional requirements include:
- Participate in Leadership Safari, a three-day experience for new students before the academic year begins.
- Attend the HPRC Orientation on the last day of Leadership Safari.
- Complete HPS 101 Introduction to the Health Professions during your first semester.
- Complete at least 15 hours of community service each semester.
- Attend one extracurricular educational event per semester.
- Attend monthly community meetings.
- Earn at least a 3.0 GPA during your first semester.
- Meet with an academic advisor to plan your major before the end of your second semester at CMU.
- Have a signed major or letter of intent by the end of the spring semester.
How to Apply
The application process is simple, and we’re here to help. Please call us at 989-774-2712 or send us an email.