Declare a Major in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
Please review the resources below for information about declaring a major, minor, or certificate in programs within the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences (CLASS):
- Contact the appropriate faculty member or department (see below).
- Visit them during office hours or schedule a meeting.
- Check Degree Progress in the days following to confirm your major, minor, or certificate was entered correctly.
Follow the links below to determine your advisors for declaring undergraduate majors or minors in the following programs:
- Department of English Language and Literature
- English as a Second Language Program
- Department of History, World Languages, and Cultures
- Department of Military Science and Leadership
- Museum Studies Program
- Department of Philosophy, Anthropology and Religion
- Department of Psychology
- School of Politics, Society, Justice and Public Service
- Sustainability and Environmental Policy Program
- Women and Gender Studies Program