Carls Center for Clinical Care and Education
The Carls Center for Clinical Care and Education is the premier specialty rehabilitation center in Mid-Michigan pooling the talents of exceptional clinicians, faculty, and students at Central Michigan University. We are here to serve your audiology, SLP, PT and psychology needs.
We're a recognized provider of high quality, specialized clinical care and rehabilitation by excelling in the areas of:
- Patient Care
- Community Involvement
- Patient, Family and Community Education
- Clinical Training, Education, and Research
- Customer Service
We are also the site for student-run clinics that are supervised by licensed physical therapists, speech-language pathologists, psychologists or audiologists.
The Carls Center for Clinical Care and Education will provide leading clinical care and education across multiple disciplines.
Carls Center service goals:
- Provide advanced clinical education settings and experiences for learners, clinicians, and staff.
- Provide leading clinical care to patients, families, and the community being served.
- Integrate training and care delivery in ways that enhance both goals.