Athletic Training MSAT Application Process
The Master of Science in Athletic Training (MSAT) program includes both didactic coursework and clinical experiences. A maximum of 32 students are admitted annually into the MSAT program. You must meet the admission requirements and technical standards to be eligible for admission into the MSAT program.
To be considered for admission into the MSAT program, applicants must complete an application using ATCAS. Applications will be accepted beginning June 30, 2023 for admission into the MSAT program beginning the summer of 2024. To complete your application in ATCAS, you will need to upload the following materials:
- Official transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended.
- Verification form for 60 hours of clinical observation with an athletic trainer.
- Two professional recommendations. One professional recommendation must be completed by an athletic trainer with whom clinical observation hours were obtained. The other professional recommendation must be completed by an instructor or professor.
- Your Application is due by January 15, 2024 (If you submit your application by the due date, you will be given preference. If you submit your application after the due date, you will be considered upon availability).
- We will contact you on or before February 1, 2024 regarding an interview.
- Interviews will take place between February 15 and March 1, 2024.
- You will be notified regarding acceptance by March 15, 2024.