The deadline for application to the program beginning May 2021 is September 1, 2020. Any application that is received or incomplete after that date will not be considered.
A complete application consists of the following:
- A CASPA application with a status of "verified."*
- Three letters of recommendation.
- A minimum of 500 completed hours of paid direct patient care.
- Our supplemental application and fee
- PA-CAT exam results.
- Verify that you meet the admission requirements.
- Apply via CASPA (the Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants). The CASPA launch date will be in late April 2020.
- Complete our supplemental application and submit it with the supplemental fee of $50.
Information for International Students
Coursework taken at international institutions must be evaluated by one of the following organizations and sent to CASPA:
- ECE (Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.)
- WES (World Education Services)
- Josef Silney & Associates
Submit your official TOEFL scores to CASPA, by going to the TOEFL website
and request your scores be sent to CASPA using code #3709. Canadian students are exempt from the foreign evaluation requirement and should simply submit their official transcripts to CASPA.
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
All prospective students who are not citizens of a TOEFL-exempt country must submit a satisfactory test score on the TOEFL or IELTS. Score requirements: 79 or 6.5 on the TOEFL/IELTS for regular admission, 61-78 or 5.5 and 6.0 for conditional admissions.
I-20 Affidavit/Statement of Support
International students who are accepted into the PA Program must submit an I-20 Affidavit/Statement of Support form, along with evidence of financial support. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.