Train for a career in internal medicine in Saginaw
Saginaw stands in the center of the Great Lakes Bay Region of Michigan, and its population of 196,000 and the nearby cities of Bay City and Midland provide a diverse culture, access to arts, outdoor recreation, shopping and a variety of local restaurants. Those in the Central Michigan University Internal Medicine Residency program also find:
- A large patient base to provide excellent training in ambulatory, hospital and nursing home settings.
- A supportive, involved community of family physicians eager to work with residents.
- Our hospital partners – St. Mary's of Michigan and Covenant HealthCare – afford us the opportunity for residency rotations and an array of elective training opportunities.
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Research and publishing opportunities.
Being part of the Central Michigan University College of Medicine allows our physician faculty members and residents the opportunity to work with and teach medical students, physician assistant students, nursing students and other health-affiliated students.
For more on life in Saginaw, visit the
Great Lakes Bay Region web site.