Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
The mission of the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD) is to provide high-quality undergraduate and graduate education; provide high-quality clinical services to the community and instill in students a strong commitment to their respective professions.
To accomplish our mission, we believe it is essential to integrate:
- Persistent attention to excellence in teaching.
- High-quality clinical experiences and services for our clients, including the involvement of clients, families, and significant others in the total rehabilitation process.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- Support for students, staff and faculty research.
- Support for continuing education of staff and faculty.
- Cultural sensitivity and diversity.
- Dedication to open communication and teamwork, both within the department and interdepartmental.
|Undergraduate Admissions||Communication Sciences and Disorders Undergraduate Programs||Speech-Language Pathology and|
Doctor of Audiology
|Warriner Hall 105||Health Professions Building 1250||Health Professions Building 1250G|
|Telephone: 989-774-3076||Telephone: 989-774-2315||Telephone: 989-774-1730|
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Email: email@example.com||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Help a child with a communication disorder attend CMU Summer Speech-Language Specialty Clinics designed to benefit him or her for life!