Center for Leisure Services
Through a range of services, CLS helps you earn credit with fieldwork, internships, and practicum credit programs. We reside within the Recreation, Parks, and Leisure Services Administration department and are here to help you find critical work experience in your chosen field.
What We Do
- Teach the Internship Preparation course (RPL 310).
- Supervise the Fieldwork course (RPL 318).
- Coordinate Student Internship Experiences (RPL 320).
- Maintain internship placement documents, information, and contacts.
- Offer advice on internship and fieldwork placement.
- Initiate and process department and university agreements.
- Coordinate three separate credit programs with the Disney College Program involving students from CMU, as well as from other domestic and international universities.