Office of Educator Preparation Programs
The Office of Educator Preparation Programs (OEPP) supports teacher candidates throughout their time at CMU. What you will find on these pages are education programs and partnership resources for current and aspiring teachers, administrators, P-12 districts, community colleges, faculty, and alumni.
The OEPP oversees:
- Teacher candidate admission
- Clinical experiences
- Teacher candidate Dispositions and support
- Teacher and Administrator certification
- Teacher candidate evaluation
- P-12 Partnerships
- Community College partnerships
- Continuous improvement initiatives
- EPP Shared Governance System
The OEPP works closely with the Michigan Department of Education to ensure state approval for 30 graduate and undergraduate programs that lead to Michigan teacher certification and oversees compliance with the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
Education in the News
The Department of Treasury launched its website for information on the MI Future Educator Fellowship and the MI Future Educator Student Teacher Stipend.