How to Apply for PA Program
The deadline to apply to the PA program is September 1, 2023. Your Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA) application must be submitted by this date.
A complete application to our PA program consists of the following:
- A verified CASPA application including three letters of recommendation. Apply via CASPA.
- Documentation of a minimum of 500 hours of qualified paid direct patient care.*
- Submit the supplemental fee of $50. There is no supplemental form to submit for this application cycle. All requirements have been added to the CASPA application.
*See the list of qualified direct patient care hours.
Information for international students
Coursework taken at international institutions must be evaluated by one of the following organizations and sent to CASPA. Canadian students are exempt from the foreign evaluation requirement and should simply send their official transcripts to CASPA.
- Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE)
- World Education Services (WES)
- Josef Silney & Associates
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
All prospective students who are not citizens of a TOEFL-exempt country must submit a satisfactory test score on the TOEFL or IELTS. Score requirements: 79 or 6.5 on the TOEFL/IELTS for regular admission, 61-78 or 5.5 and 6.0 for conditional admissions. Please send your official TOEFL scores to CASPA using code #3709. Exception: If you completed your bachelor's degree or equivalent at a school where classes were conducted in English, you do not need to submit TOEFL scores.
I-20 affidavit/statement of support
International students who are accepted into the PA Program must submit an I-20 Affidavit/Statement of Support form, along with evidence of financial support. For more information, please contact email@example.com.