How to apply for the 2022-23 academic year:
1. Complete your CMU Housing application
2. Complete the EHSRC application below
Admission decisions will be emailed to your CMU email within 1 week of applying.
Before you complete the application, please note the following:
- The second floor of Sweeney Hall is reserved for the EHSRC students. If you were hoping to live with a friend, that friend would also need to apply for the EHSRC and agree to meet the same requirements to live in this learning community.
- If you are accepted into the EHSRC, your roommate preferences will be matched as closely as possible within this smaller pool of residents.
- The EHSRC admission process is highly competitive. Students are chosen for participation based on the detail provided in your answers. Admission decisions will be emailed to your CMU email within a week of your submission.