Highlights about the programs
- Within HDFS, you have the opportunity to explore majors such as
Child Development, Early Childhood Development and Learning, Gerontology and
- Graduates with our majors are eligible to become Certified Family Life Educators through the National Council on Family Relations .
- Personal attention and mentoring relationships with our faculty of over 20 professors in classes averaging 35 students
- Required internships provide hands-on experience for Child Development & Family Studies majors.
- Learning opportunities within our state of the art Child Development and Learning Laboratory, accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
Congratulations to Dr. Cheryl Geisthardt
2018 Excellence in Teaching Award Recipient.