You'll begin to make career connections through internship opportunities available in biology laboratories and at cooperating research sites.
Our graduates find a variety of career and graduate study opportunities in various areas including:
- Clinical, forensic or microscopy laboratory research.
- Elementary or secondary education.
- Graduate-level biology programs.
- Industrial and academic laboratory research.
- Natural resource management, conservation or ecology.
- Professional medical, veterinary or dentistry school.
BIO 495: Undergraduate Internship
An in-depth work experience in the your area of interest performed under a trained professional in the selected area of biology for 6 to 24 weeks.