Gain a competitive edge in pursuit of your dream career and take advantage of the opportunities available through the College of Science & Engineering by:
- Exploring your personal and academic interests with a professional academic advisor.
- Meeting with a career coach to define your career goals and develop a plan to achieve them.
- Building experiences and skills for professional success by joining any number of student organizations.
- Living in the Science and Engineering Residential College where you'll have the added benefit of being able to connect with others in similar programs of study.
- Networking with the many employers recruiting CSE students in the academic buildings and classes during events like the annual CSE Career Fair and the monthly Employer Spotlights.
- Preparing for interviews and career fairs by visiting the Career Development Center and First Impressions for resume assistance and professional wear.