Chemistry and Biochemistry
Work with chemistry and biochemistry faculty on high impact research where you'll: Design new therapeutic drugs and molecular medicine delivery agents.
- Improve the performance of lithium ion batteries.
- Apply sensors and spectroscopy to study the environment.
- Create innovative chemical tools to fight diseases including tuberculosis.
- Prepare novel nanomaterials for energy conversion.
- Enhance the efficiency of waste water treatment to remove toxic metals.
The Chemistry and Biochemistry programs are approved by the American Chemical Society and Accredited by the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.