Science and Engineering Residential College
Expand your academic experience by living and learning alongside other STEM students in the Science and Engineering Residential College. Complete the Science and Engineering residential college application below to get started.
As a resident you'll experience:
- Increased interactions with STEM faculty, professionals and alumni.
- Personalized student support services such as tutoring, academic advising and study-abroad exploration.
- Peer support from upperclass SERC mentors living in the residential college with you.
- Academic field trips to various locations worldwide (previous trips have included, but are not limited to Chicago; Washington, D.C.; and Paris, France).
- Career-related programs exploring a variety of STEM careers.
- Volunteer opportunities.
- Priority registration for your CMU classes.
There are NO ADDITIONAL FEES to live in the Science and Engineering Residential College.