Giving to Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Sustained support from generous donors and friends like you ensures that College of Science and Engineering students will continue to receive the quality education that best prepares them for a meaningful career.
Current and future students benefit from all gifts that we receive from alumni, parents, faculty, staff, students, and friends. In addition to helping us control costs, gifts enhance our efforts to achieve our goals which include:
- Increasing the number and value of student scholarships.
- Attracting the best and brightest students.
- Recruiting the retaining top-ranked faculty.
- Establishing distinguished professorships.
- Developing and strengthening academic programs.
- Purchasing advanced equipment.
- Improving academic and research facilities.
Support the college
Generous support from alumni and friends helps provide educational opportunities for the next class of students.
Ways to give
There are many ways to give and support the College of Science and Engineering including:
- Gifts for specific giving societies.
- Donations that fund scholarships.
- Funding equipment.