Giving to the College of Science and Engineering
Sustained support from generous donors and friends like you ensures that the College of Science and Engineering students continue to receive the quality education that best prepares them for a meaningful career.
Current and future students benefit from all gifts that we receive from alumni, parents, faculty, staff, students and friends. In addition to helping us control costs, gifts enhance our efforts to achieve our goals, which include:
- Increasing the number and value of student scholarships.
- Attracting the best and brightest students.
- Recruiting and retaining top-ranked faculty.
- Establishing distinguished professorships.
- Developing and strengthening academic programs.
- Purchasing advanced equipment.
- Improving academic and research facilities.
Whether it’s through gifts for specific giving societies – such as Friends of CMUBS or Friends of the Fabiano Botanical Garden – or donations that fund scholarships, equipment or other areas, there are many areas and ways in which you can support the College of Science and Engineering students, faculty and programs.
Engagement & Donor Strategist
Constituent Engagement Officer
Melodie Boling, CFRE
Director of Engagement and Donor Strategies