Giving to Geography and Environmental Studies
Sustained support from generous donors and friends like you ensures that College of Science and Engineering students will continue to receive the quality education that best prepares them for a meaningful career.
Current and future students benefit from all gifts that we receive from alumni, parents, faculty, staff, students, and friends. In addition to helping us control costs, gifts enhance our efforts to achieve our goals which include:
- Increasing the number and value of student scholarships.
- Attracting the best and brightest students.
- Recruiting the retaining top-ranked faculty.
- Establishing distinguished professorships.
- Developing and strengthening academic programs.
- Purchasing advanced equipment.
- Improving academic and research facilities.
Supporting student experiences off-campus
Your donations will support students to go on field trips, do research, and present their ideas at conferences.
Supporting student success with your time
If you’re interested in giving your time and ideas to students, we would love to make that happen! We welcome you hosting a “job shadow” day for a student, giving a guest lecture, or career development mentoring a student are some ideas that alumni and friends of Geography and Environmental Studies have done in the past. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest in helping students and we’ll contact you.