Interdisciplinary Science Education Programs
Interdisciplinary programs draw from two or more academic disciplines that work together to create a powerful learning experience emphasizing integrative learning, integrative thinking, critical questioning, and creative problem-solving.
The benefits of exploring an interdisciplinary program in science education include:
- Learning the value of integrating the study of various academic disciplines suited to your life-long learning interests.
- Embracing new ideas that you couldn't imagine while studying just one subject in isolation from others.
- Becoming an interdisciplinary thinker who analytically and creatively embraces new and futuristic ideas.
- Developing collaboration skills while working with others who have different perspectives on problems than yours.
- Being prepared for graduate and professional study, and for careers in new and emerging fields.
Interdisciplinary Programs Include
Science Education Programs Include
Biology Major - Secondary Education
Biology Minor - Secondary Education
Chemistry Major - Secondary Education
Chemistry Minor - Secondary Education
Chemistry - Physics Education Programs
Earth Science Major
Earth Science Minor
Geography Education Programs
Integrated Science Major - Elementary Education
Integrated Science Minor - Elementary Education
Integrated Science Major - Secondary Education
Mathematics Major - Elementary Education
Mathematics Minor - Elementary Education
Mathematics Major - Secondary Education
Mathematics Minor - Secondary Education
Physics Major - Secondary Education
Physics Minor - Secondary Education