Resources for Chemistry and Biochemistry Students
Your success is our number one priority. Don't hesitate to take advantage of all the different resources available to help you make the most of your time at CMU.
- CMU Library Chemistry Page - Documents on demand, scientific journals, chemical/spectral databases, online databases (SciFinder and Reaxys), patents
- Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) - Lab safety information and training, hazardous waste information, safety data sheets, chemical hygiene plan, emergency contingency plans, other resources
- Office of Research and Graduate Studies (ORGS) - Grant and contract support, technology transfer and commercialization, faculty & staff internal/external funding opportunities, student internal funding opportunities, research compliance, College of Graduate Studies
- CSE Student Success Center - Help with academic advising, career services, tutoring services and more.
- CMU Research Corporation (CMURC) - Technology commercialization
- Midland Section of the American Chemical Society - This ACS section of about 650 members serves Midland, Bay, Saginaw, Gratiot, and Isabella Counties (including Dow Chemical and CMU) and offers members opportunities for leadership training and experience, educational seminars, networking, and outreach to the community