Skip to main content

Summer and Break Housing

Break housing

Graduate Housing and Northwest Apartments and the following residence halls stay open during Thanksgiving, semester and spring break periods: Celani, Emmons, Fabiano, Herrig, Saxe and Woldt.  Students who reside in other halls in need of emergency break housing should contact the Office of Residence Life at

Summer housing

Summer housing is available to students taking at least one summer class during each session.  Summer housing is available in one premium residence hall and all three of our University Apartments. If you are interested in summer housing, please email to gain access to the housing application.

Summer 2022 housing Rates

Carey Hall

Rates for Summer I or II

Room Rate$852.00$426.00
Optional 13 Meal Plan$666.00$333.00

Graduate Housing

Unit Type1-Bed2-Bed4-Bed


Payments made after 5:00 PM EST are not effective until the following business day. Payments must be received by 5:00 PM on a payment due date or will be considered late and fees may apply.

To pay by electronic check or credit card, log into Centrallink at using your global ID and password and select View/Pay my Bill. Checks made payable to Central Michigan University will be sent to: Central Michigan University, OneCentral, Bovee University Center 119, Mount Pleasant, MI 48859. Please be sure to include the student's name and ID number.