Skip to main content

Guest Applications

You can apply to be a guest at another college or university if you are a student who is regularly enrolled and in good academic standing with at Central Michigan University.

We encourage you to review the transfer equivalencies and work with an academic advisor to ensure that your coursework taken elsewhere can count toward your CMU degree.

Guest admission is typically valid for one semester or session, and you must reapply for a subsequent semester or session.

When to apply

You should apply well in advance - at least one month prior to the start of classes.

How to apply

Transferring courses back to CMU

In order to have the courses considered for credit as a CMU student, you must request that the other institution send an official transcript once your courses have been completed.

Mail transcripts to:

Central Michigan University
ATTN: Transcript Department
802 Industrial Dr
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858

Send electronic transcripts from E-Scripts or National Student Clearinghouse to